Critical Skills Permits
- Visa & Immigration Consulting
- Passport valid for no less than 30 calendar days after expiry of the intended visit
- Passport must be signed by applicant
- Medical report not older than 6 months
- Radiological report not older than 6 months , for applicants 12 years and older
- Original 3 months bank statements
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate if travelled or intends traveling from or transiting through endemic area
- Police clearance original document ( 18 yrs. and above )
- Normal processing fees R 13 350. Prices may vary.
- Undertaking letter from the employer accepting responsibility for the costs related to the deportation of the applicant & dependent family members
- A written undertaking by the employer to ensure that the passport of his or her employee is valid at all times for the duration of his or her employment
- Proof that the applicant falls within the Critical Skills category / occupation / critical skills mentioned
- Proof of evaluation by SAQA
- Processing time / period 4 - 6 weeks
- Proof of registration with professional body
All applications are to be submitted 60 days prior expiry date of current visa / permit
IF PAYMENT IS EFFECTED BY WAY OF EFT, WE WILL ONLY COMMENCE WITH THE APPLICATION ONCE THE PAYMENT IS REFLECTED IN OUR ACCOUNT
"NO CASH DEPOSITS PLEASE"
|| Documents Express
Email Proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Use your surname as reference please.